Specifically, this means that in the case of applying for a loan of 25,000 euros with an interest rate of 5.95% over 60 months, we will pay interest 3,964.35 euros, with a monthly payment of 482.74 euros and a total amount after 60 months of 28,964.35 euros (adding both capital and interest).
But imagine that the sales arrive and decide in ING to reduce this interest up to 4.95%. Thus, the total amount of interest would be 3,272.48 euros (before 3,964.35) with a monthly payment of 471.21 euros and a payment amount of 28,272.48 euros at the end of the 60 months. Not bad, right? Well that is the bet that has made the orange entity for this July that we have just released.
It is not the first time it does something similar
Of course with ING Direct you have to be keen eye and not lose sight of any of its movements, because it may surprise you with incredible discounts that, unfortunately, are seen and not seen, but tremendous luck for those who find out about their launch in a timely manner.
Thus, from June 26 through June 30, the ORANGE Loan – one of the star products of the house – has enjoyed a discount on its interest rate. Specifically, it has gone from 5.95% to 4.95%, a cut of a percentage point which, in practice, involves a reduction of almost 17%.
This promotion that has just expired has been applied for loans with minimum amounts of 6,000 euros, in case the applicants were not clients of ING DIRECT and 3,000 euros for clients.
We are sure that the play, given the excellent results, will be repeated. It is only a matter of spying on each of the entity’s movements.
Do not forget to keep an eye on our comparator
That said, we remind you that in Dr. Aziz we work with ING Direct. Therefore, we are the perfect window for you to peek into this entity and inform yourself of everything that is brought into your hands.
And, of course, the usual sales with their usual advice
And since we do not want to leave you alone in the face of danger, because the sales are a great danger, we will not miss another year in our habit of advising you on how to deal with these sales and take home the best of these sales and that, of course, you are going to get a tremendous performance. Attentive to our commandments for a happy and regretless sale:
- Before you go on sale, get rid of the clothes that you no longer wear but are in a more or less optimal state for a third party to enjoy. In this way, you will be able to relieve your closet, leave room for new clothes and let other people take advantage of what you are not going to wear.
- Buy what you really need. That is, do not be guided by impulses or by whimsical passengers who will then be hanging from the closet for ever and ever.
- Keep in mind that fashion must be sustainable because it depletes a large part of our resources. Therefore, if you like, stop to look at the labels to find out where it is manufactured and with what material (better natural ones such as cotton or nile). Now premium slow fashion; that is, garments made in Spain, in fair conditions for its workers and without a large trace of CO2 behind them. Do you know how much pollutes a product manufactured in China? I sure do.
- Of course, every product must show two prices; the previous one and the sale. It demands that it be so.
- Try to buy quality. This is a maxim that we should all follow whether they are rebates or not.
In our online credit company we are sure that it is not the first time that you go on sale and that at this point you will be an accomplished expert in these leaders, we must never let our guard down anyway.